Sunday, April 17, 2011

cont...Throw Off the Bowlines

Last month I posted a partial list of excuses that we all use and that hinder so many of us when it comes to asking for, enjoying, and partaking in what we really want and deserve.  I also included their opposites; positive things you can say instead of  "I can't."  And I certainly hope that you put them to use because are thoughts are too powerful to ignore.  " If we realized how powerful our thoughts are, we would never think a negative thought."  ~Peace Pilgrim~

Again, you can find all of these positive thoughts and more in "The Power of Intention" by Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Excuses / Affirmations

It's never happened before. /   I am open & willing to attract all that I desire beginning here and now.

I'm not strong enough.  /  I have access to unlimited assistance.  My strength comes from my connection to my source.

I'm not smart enough.  /  I am a creation of the divine mind, all is perfect & I am a genius in my own right.

I'm too old/young.  /  I am an infinite being.  The age of my body has no bearing on what I do or who I am.

The rules won't let me  /  I live my life according to divine rules.

It's too big.  /  I think only about what I can do now.  By thinking small I accomplish great things.

I don't have the energy.  /  I feel passionately about my life & this passion fills me with excitement & energy.

It's my personal family history.  /  I live in the present moment by being grateful for all my life experiences as a child.

I'm too busy.  /  As I unclutter my life I free myself to answer the callings of my soul.

I'm too scared.  /  I can accomplish anything I put my mind to because I know I'm never alone.

So, as Mark Twain said, " Through off the bowlines..."          " If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it."  William Arthur Ward

Have a great day everyone!
quietjewel

No comments:

Post a Comment