Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Born to Win

I've been searching most of my life for a way to release myself from mental limitations.  Whether they are self-imposed or we allow others to limit us doesn't matter.  When we embrace any perceived limitations we automatically deny our spirit's ability to illuminate the world.

One great way I have found to minimize or eliminate those limitations is to create a mind movie.  I got the idea after stumbling across the mindmovies web site .  And all I can say is I had a ton of fun making it.  No, my movie's not perfect but it did give me a better direction for my life.  It helped me create goals, stay focused and positive and allowed me to remember who I was born to beIf you'd like to have a little bit of creative fun, you can visit mindmovies.com or use your PC's movie maker / power point set ups. 


"Whenever you correct your mind everything else will fall into place."  Lao Tsu

Quietjewel

No comments:

Post a Comment