Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Meditation

It's so important for all of us give our mind, body, and spirit proper care.  And I can always tell when I need to give to myself  because my ability to handle stress decreases, I feel tired, my attitude becomes more and more negative, I become sick more easily, etc., etc..  So...in my search to find the right tools for me I came across an amazing meditation program.  It's called Holosync and it combines the sound of rain, crystal bowls, and specific sound frequencies that resonate within your brain to create new neural-pathways.  The brain starts creating more of the "good chemicals" and less of the "bad".  In the short time I've been using it my ability to handle stress has increased considerably, I have very little anxiety, I'm not as tired all the time, the positive outlook that I've always known I have but could never connect to is becoming more and more present.  And it doesn't take any effort at all just a little time.  Sitting in your favorite room, in your favorite chair, with headphones on listening to this meditation CD is all it takes.  The first time I used it my ears buzzed and all the muscles in my neck and shoulders completely relaxed (that's never happened even with professional massages).  And the positive results just keep coming.  Anyone can get a free demo CD before buying the complete program.  Just go to http://centerpointe.com/  There is a complete description of the program plus a number you can call for any further questions.  Try it out.



Quietjewel

No comments:

Post a Comment